balefulshadow: (pic#18456438)
Blaidd the Half-Wolf ([personal profile] balefulshadow) wrote2026-10-08 12:22 pm
humbledsamurai: (Sleep)

[Action] - Somewhere in Anchor Park

[personal profile] humbledsamurai 2026-10-09 11:55 pm (UTC)(link)
[Last night was...rough. Tsutomu usually suffers from nightmares, but the sleep he had in particular was brutal. The dark bags under his eyes are darker as a result, and he's been tripping up and bumping into people all day.

So it's no surprise when he fails to resist sleep in the daytime, and the moment he decides to sit down and rest against a tree for a spell just to give his feet a break, exhaustion overtakes him. This isn't anything new. He's had moments like these back in Eorzea.

He looks quite peaceful when he dozes off. Let's hope another nightmare won't ruin it.]
humbledsamurai: (He's smiling again)

[personal profile] humbledsamurai 2026-10-11 12:54 am (UTC)(link)
Nn!!

[Tsutomu lets out a startled noise, but his eyes stay closed. A dream, perhaps? But by the look on his face, it doesn't seem to be a pleasant one.]

S-stay away...

[Tsutomu's hand shoots up, fist clenched as if wielding a weapon. But then, he stops, and his hand goes limp—right against something that feels like fur.]

Hnn...?

[His hand relaxes and feels around, until Tsutomu realizes that he's feeling the shape of a dog.]

Did you come to save me...? Hmm...good boy...

[Tsutomu pets the dog's head, a blissful smile on his face.]

They're gone...I'm not scared anymore...thank you, little friend.

[Ears scritches for the good boy!]
misspagesix: (tumblr_inline_o1u7b8UWVY1re7o24_100)

Text ➡️ Action

[personal profile] misspagesix 2026-10-14 05:33 pm (UTC)(link)
(Continued from here)

We can discuss your application while we shop and have coffee.

[When Blaidd shows up, he'll find Serena sitting outside the cafe with two drinks. She has an iced latte, but for him, she's chosen a hot Americano because she hasn't seen him eat anything, and that's usually a good choice for most of the guys she's known beforehand. (With Colin it was black tea, but it's the same concept.)

As he approaches, she looks up, a smile breaking free across her face.]


You're prompt. That's another point in your favor.
misspagesix: (tumblr_inline_o1u7bbE2x41re7o24_100)

[personal profile] misspagesix 2026-10-16 03:03 am (UTC)(link)
[She took a minute to look him over. While she liked the look of his armor and cloak (it made him look dangerous), Blaidd just stood out even more. The list of things she'd have to get him grew by the second.

It was a good thing she liked to shop.]


Well, waiting for dates is a big no, but I don't mind waiting for other things. I'm not the most patient, but I should probably work on that.

[She preened a bit under the fact that she got him something he liked, but she didn't dwell or gloat.]

That's called an Americano. It's pretty popular with most of the guys I know back home, so I figured it was safe. I thought for our shopping, we'd start with Bad Romance. It's a shop that has clothes that are fashioned after stuff on our home worlds, but there's also a big mall we can go to. It has strippers, in what I'm finding is in line with Decadia fashion.
misspagesix: (tumblr_inline_o1u7guOZxY1re7o24_100)

[personal profile] misspagesix 2026-10-16 03:24 am (UTC)(link)
[He was a true blank slate. And while that should intimidate her, it actually meant he had less bad habits she'd need to fix with his clothes.]

I think you'll do well in button down shirts and slacks. So long as they're cut to fit all your muscles. [She made a face for a second before finishing up her drink.] The last thing we need is for you to pop seams just by raising your arm or taking a step. Or to be a giant lump of fabric if something's too big for you.

I'll have to inspect everything to make sure it fits and works for you. I want to get you clothes that will bring out your eyes.
misspagesix: (tumblr_inline_o1u7gvuOg91re7o24_100)

[personal profile] misspagesix 2026-10-16 04:06 am (UTC)(link)
[Normally, Serena didn't care about the height or size of her partners. That wasn't really the important thing when she was with someone, but Blaidd was just so much larger than anyone else she'd dated before (in all ways), that she had the strange experience of feeling dainty. Colin and Imriel had made her feel delicate from time to time, but never in her life had she felt like she was absolutely dwarfed by the man she was with.]

I love shopping. And while it's a shame to cover up your body, it'll be fun to find clothes that you like and look good in.

[The way that he said that he wanted to dress for her made something in her chest throb and her smile became softer, more intimate.]

If you keep that up, we won't make it to shopping, sir.
misspagesix: (tumblr_inline_o1u7aiW4iq1re7o24_100)

[personal profile] misspagesix 2026-10-16 05:00 am (UTC)(link)
[She stood, moving until she was directly in front of him so that she can reciprocate the kiss on the head, even if hers is closer to his eye than the top of his head because he's so big.]

I think we should. I also want food, so, we'll have to consider that as we go along.

[She doesn't let go of his hand as she starts to tug him up (not that it will do any good if he won't help).]

Our first stop is a few streets over, but it'll be full of the Native Decadians. They love that place.
misspagesix: (tumblr_inline_o1u7a6Que11re7o24_100)

[personal profile] misspagesix 2026-10-16 02:27 pm (UTC)(link)
[He would probably be surprised to know that Serena has always felt a little touch-starved and has made a lot of bad choices in the pursuit of finding relief for that lack in her life. However, she also really just enjoys being openly affectionate with the people who inspire those feelings in her.]

Well, that's not necessarily a smart thing. If you're not used to eating something, you might get sick if you suddenly eat something too rich or too new. We'll see if there's a restaurant in the mall that is stripper-free and see what they have. If all else fails, I know how to make basic things from stuff we can find at the supermarket.

[Thank you, Dorota. You're the best not-mother that Blair and Serena could ever ask for.

She looks up at she sees Bad Romance in front of them and she shakes her head ruefully.]


This store shares the name with a song by a famous pop star back home. Every time I see it, I think of that song. But what would you like to know? My family is pretty complicated, but I have a younger brother and an older half-brother. My mom adopted one of my friends when she married his dad, but Bart died, and my mom married my ex-boyfriend's dad, so I have a step-brother and a step-sister.
misspagesix: (tumblr_inline_o1u7araqTU1re7o24_100)

[personal profile] misspagesix 2026-10-16 04:28 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh, well, it makes sense that the best sex I've had in my life came from a god. Totally checks out.

[If only Blair were here so she could discuss things. But, just the thought of their time on the yacht makes Serena feel a little warm, her walls getting slick with liquid in anticipation of another time with Blaidd.]

They're all insane, but I love them. And if Chuck ever realizes that he can't do better than Blair, then my best friend will be my sister-in-law. That'd be pretty nice.

[If they don't kill each other first.

Entering the store, Serena looked around, ignoring the women's side completely and looking for clothing that would fit the massive half-wolf at her side. She started to go through button-down shirts and slacks quickly, getting a bunch of different sizes and thrusting them at him with comments of seeing how it looked on him. She spared a moment to examine his feet with a frown.]


You'll need shoes too. Those boots won't get you very far.
misspagesix: (tumblr_inline_o1u7boWccp1re7o24_100)

[personal profile] misspagesix 2026-10-16 05:48 pm (UTC)(link)
[She came over and pulled his face down so she can kiss his cheek. He was so tall that even her in her normal stilettos she wasn't tall enough to reach his face without pulling him down.]

I don't lie about sex, Blaidd. That time was great. And I've already said we can have a repeat.

[She affectionately tapped his cheek where she had kissed him before with a wink.]

Tonight, if you're lucky. And feed me. Then you can take all the time you want.

[If she can last that long before she threw herself at him.

To keep from doing that, she looked around before heading towards the walls of shoes. She skipped the tennis shoes and loafers, going right for a more sturdy boot without the look of armor, but she wanted him to have something easy enough to take off to get naked or just go to bed.

She scoured the racks until she found what she was looking for: boating shoes. And they were in luck. There was one pair in a size that might fit him, in black. She picked them up with a grin of victory.]


A-ha! It's like they knew we were coming and decided to be kind to us.
misspagesix: (tumblr_inline_o1u7baohsJ1re7o24_100)

[personal profile] misspagesix 2026-10-16 07:03 pm (UTC)(link)
Yes, I'm coming in with you.

[She struck a haughty pose, throwing her head back as she moved toward the changing rooms. Serena made sure to find the biggest one with more than a few hooks so that they could hang the clothes up and avoid making more work for the poor retail workers.]

Alright, strip. I want to see what I'm working with again.

[No, she wasn't imaging just how much he could work her up.]